Natures Beautiful Bounty Shop

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Refreshing Your Perspective

Life provides ongoing opportunities to refresh our perspective, to realign ourselves with our God-given leadership perspective, our mission, vision, and values. It might be the birth of a child, a new job, marriage, the turning of a calendar page, or the celebration of an accomplishment. As we set aside time to humbly reflect on what God has done and is doing, He may confirm continuing in the same direction or open our eyes to something new in ourselves or circumstances. What upcoming opportunity will you use to refresh your leadership perspective?

The Lord’s light penetrates the human spirit, exposing every hidden motive.— Proverbs 20:27

Prayer: Lord, search me with Your light, expose my motives, even those I hide from others. Examine my heart and mind and behavior. Remind me of Your call to servant leadership. Transform me so that I can lead like Jesus. In His name I pray, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment