Natures Beautiful Bounty Shop

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Dolphin Statue at Marineland of Florida

Was taken outside Marineland of Florida in June 2010.  When I was younger I used to go to Marineland on a regular basis.  I loved going and watching the dolphin shows and seeing the many variety of sealife they had.  I even enjoyed the rattelsnake and electric eel shows, but none of that is there anymore.  It used to be that a normal person could go and enjoy the park, but now days you have to either save a lot of money or have money to enjoy the park.  Too bad they had to make all the changes.  The park was a place where children could go and dream of becoming a dolphin trainer, marine biologist, or an oceanographer.  Taht was what happened to me, unfortunately my dreams did not come true, but Marineland was what made me pursue those dreams to start with.

1 comment:

  1. JRay I used to go to the original Marineland too until the new owners in early 2000 decided to destroy this historic park. There is really not much to see and do at all here anymore. See my blog on the park with lots of photos. All the best.

    ReplyDelete