Natures Beautiful Bounty Shop

Wednesday, October 2, 2013

To My Followers

I would like to apologize to the people that follow this blog for the pictures I post.  I just feel what is going on in our Government is too important to ignore and needs to be addressed.  You may or may not agree with me, but we do have a problem and I (hopefully) will be doing updates for as long as the shutdown is in effect.  I feel our government is out of control and needs to be reigned in.  That was one reason I posted the Constitution and the Declaration.  We have law makers that ignore both.  Our elected officials seem to have forgotten why they were elected and Who they are supposed to represent and WE people of this nation need to remind them of this.  If this shutdown has affected you, as it has me, you have my sympathy, if not you still need to look and see what is going on and take action or it will eventually leave a mark on you.  No one at this time is exempt, unless it would be our elected officials, who think nothing applies to them.

God Bless all.

No comments:

Post a Comment